You agree that by clicking "I accept," you will abide by the following rules and regulations of Cable One, Inc. dba Sparklight (“Sparklight Business”) Advocate Rewards program. If you do not agree to this User Agreement, do not click "I accept" and do not access or otherwise use this website.
Sparklight associates who register to become Associate Advocates are eligible to receive up to $400 in Reward ONE points for referring prospective new customers and existing customer upgrades to Business Services. Refer to the following sections for program rules and restrictions.
- All associates are eligible to become Associate Advocates except the following:
- Associates within the Business Services division (all departments)
- Regional Advertising Sales Managers
- Associates who work out of the Phoenix office
- System General Managers
- The Associate Advocate must be active on payroll when referral is provided
- The Associate Advocate must be active on payroll at time of award payout
- The Associate Advocate is responsible for ensuring the referral submission includes accurate contact information
- The Associate Advocate is responsible for ensuring the referred business agrees to be contacted by a Sparklight Business sales representative
- The Associate Advocate is responsible for ensuring the referral is submitted as the sole source of acquisition
Referred Business – New Customer
- The referred business must not have been Sparklight Business customer within 90 days of referral submission
- The referred business must sign a contract for a minimum 12-month term within 60 calendar days of the referral submission
Referred Business – Existing Customer
- Associate Advocates may refer existing Sparklight Business customers that wish to add a new service* to their subscription
- The existing Sparklight Business customer must be in good standing** and have not subscribed to the added service(s) within the past 90 days
- The referred business must add the new service to their subscription within 60 calendar days of the referral submission
- Business Internet (any plan level)
- Business Phone (any plan level)
- Business Cable TV (any plan level)
- EPON (Piranha Fiber)
Enterprise Fiber Products
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL)
* New service refers to the addition of a new product line, limited to those listed under Coax Products and Enterprise Fiber Products
in this section. Adding phone lines to an existing Business Phone plan or an upgrading an existing Business Internet plan to a
faster speed tier does not qualify.
** Good standing means the referred customer’s account has been paid in full, has not been more than 30 days late in the past 90
days and has not been discontinued for non-pay within the last 180 days. The National Business Sales Manager can waive this
requirement at his/her discretion due to circumstances beyond the customer’s control.
REGISTRATION AND LEAD SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Eligible Sparklight associates must register to become Associate Advocates on the Advocate Rewards platform at associates.advocaterewards.net.
- All referrals must be submitted via the Advocate Rewards platform.
- All referral submission fields on the Advocate Rewards platform must be completed at the time of submission to qualify for an award payout. Fields include: Contact Name; Title; Email; Phone; Company Name; Service Address; and Service(s) of Interest.
- The referral submission automatically will be sent to the Business Services Salesforce application and assigned to a Business Sales Manager (BSM) by territory.
- The BSM will assign the referral to a Business Account Executive at the BSM’s discretion.
- The Business Account Executive will attempt to contact the prospect within 1 business day of receiving the referral.
- The referred business must sign a contract for Business services within 60 calendar days of referral submission.
- The award payouts will be initiated 35 days after installation of new service(s).
- Only referrals submitted through the approved method will receive eligible award payout
- The referred business must not have had an active “Opportunity” in Salesforce for ANY Sparklight Business service (or active quote for fiber services) within 30 calendar days of referral submission
- The referred business must be located in Sparklight’s serviceable footprint; the Associate Advocate and referred business do NOT need to be located in the same city or state
- Multiple Sparklight associates are not eligible to receive an award for referring the same business; only the first referral received through the Advocate Rewards program will be eligible
- Awards owed to eligible associates who no longer are employed by Sparklight at the time of payout will be forfeited.
- Sparklight Business Services reserves the right to terminate or change this program at any time without notice.
- Only new products added will qualify for referral payout; adding phone lines to an existing Business Phone plan or upgrading an existing Business Internet plan to a faster speed tier does not qualify.
- Spouses and family members are not eligible referral sources
Awards for Business Services referrals that result in installation of new services and meet all eligibility requirements will be paid in the form of Ignite* points. Points are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. 10 points are equivalent to $1. The following chart illustrates how many points will be awarded with each successful referral.
|New SMB Customers - Coax, EPON, Phone, TV
|New Enterprise Customers - DIA, EPL, Phone, TV
|Existing Customers - SMB & Enterprise
|New Subscribed Services
|1 Additional Product
|2 Additional Products
*Ignite is the company's associate recognition program, which can be accessed through the HUB or directly at